Florida Real Estate Outlet
Offering Mobile Home Resales
in Mobile Home Communities, Ocala, Fla.
Pet Friendly Parks - Homes Incl. Carports, Screen Rooms, Shed & Appliances
Ocala, Fla. MH Resales
Used Mobile Homes in Parks
Need More Information?
Max & Sandi Russell
Ph. (352) 438-9621
(1) SALE PRICE -- Most mobile homes offered for sale are priced at current market value. Some sellers wish a quick sale on their home and will offer the home under market value, which will normally be noted in the listing specifications. If you feel the asking price is fair it is best to make your offer at or as close as possible to the asking price. Always be willing to neogiate with the seller through the agent on any offer you do make. You must like the home or you wouldn't make an offer, so do not be negative toward the home to the seller, as this will often result in them being unwilling to work out an acceptable price with you.
(2) VIEWING APPOINTMENTS -- Be flexible, as the agent(s) may have other showings or closings and possibly can't meet with you immediately. You do want to be able to view the mobile homes you are interested in an un-rushed manner, so you can get to see all the mobile homes and related community's have to offer.
(3) BE HONEST & FAIR WITH THE AGENT -- You know what you want and your price range, allow the agent(s) this information to allow them to show you the proper homes. Most communities have background and credit check requirements for residency, make sure the agent knows if there are any negative reasons that may disqualify you. Our agents may then be able to point you to a community that is less restrictive, but by law all parks must accept all applications for review. Your deposit will be returned if you do not qualify. Just looking for future reference, let the agent know. They will be willing to show you around and offer any help they can. If they know what you are looking for they can send you information on on that criteria. You can keep abreast of offerings by subscribing to our NEWSLETTER also.
(4) WHAT TO LOOK FOR -- Keep in mind that you are looking mainly at the location, size, layout and condition of a mobile home within the price range you are willing to spend. It is possible that the home may not be as clean as you may like for reasons such as the owner is disabled, elderly or that the property has been vacant for some time. Remember a good thorough cleaning can make a world of difference in that mobile home and the asking price normally reflects these conditions which may save you thousands of dollars, so try to overlook that aspect. Look past the clutter of an occupied mobile home, it will be gone when the owner vacates and you take possession of the mobile home. Carefully look at the condition of both the outside and the inside of the home. Does it need minor or major repair? The asking price probably already reflects this but with a little elbow grease and a few repairs or updates you can still have a home you can be proud of at a very reasonable cost.
(5) WHEN CAN I MOVE IN -- The day of closing. Normally most closing dates are set at 30 days or less from the date a seller signs the offer to purchase. This allows you time to get park approval for residency, get acquainted with the park rules and regulations, allows us time to process all the necessary paper work and of course time for the seller, if occupying the home, to vacate the mobile home. In most cases a quicker closing is very possible, if the home is already vacant and the seller is available for doing their part in the sales process. In certain cases a seller may want or need an extended closing date which if it suits your needs can be negoitated. Be sure the agent knows your needs on a closing date so they can show you only the homes that may qualify with your needs and wants.
(6) BE POLITE -- If the mobile home you are viewing is occupied, remember that this is the owners home and is decorated, cluttered and lived in their way. Clutter goes when they vacate the mobile home and you will decorate the home the way you like, so please don't make negative comments about the home in front of the owner. In many cases they do not wish to sell but circumstances may be forcing them to and negative comments from you will only make them less likely to negotiate a sales price, accomadate your requested occupancy date and so on. You could even lose the home you want just by making an negative remark about a picture on the wall.
(7) ASK QUESTIONS -- Feel free to ask the sales agent about security, traffic, noise, neighbors, local attractions, restaurants, shopping, medical, etc. They are familiar with the area and can be of great help to you. Get as much information about the park and area as you can so that you can make your decision wisely.
A lot of helpful information is also on our site and is available by Clicking Here.
(8) PARK RULES & REGULATIONS -- Make sure that the park policies will work for you. Our agents can answer most of these questions and can help you to contact the park management for the ones they can't.
(9) CAN I REPLACE THE HOME OR RESELL IT --
Florida law allows you to sell your mobile home using ANY licensed mobile home broker or as a for sale by owner. Sign placement is determined by individual park rules. If you wish to replace an existing home, park rules may stipulate the age, size and style of the mobile home allowed. It is always best to confer with park management for their exact rules and regulations.
(10) FINANCING -- If you will need to obtain financing for your purchase let our agent know or get pre-qualified before you start viewing homes. Let the agent know that you are able to finance the home. If you won't need financing, let the agent know that you are ready, willing, and able to buy a home with cash.
NOTE: We can refer you to local financial institutions that may handle a mobile home loan loan for you. Click Here
(11) DEPOSITS -- When you are ready to make an offer, be aware that a down payment (deposit) will be required. Unless a deposit is received, the home is not taken off the market and you stand a chance of losing the home if another buyer shows up and makes a deposit. We require a 10% deposit on any offer, as this shows us and the seller that you are serious about purchasing the home. If you wish to make an offer but do not have the full deposit amount right then we will accept a smaller deposit and take the home off the market temporarily with the stipulation the balance of the deposit be made within an agreed upon time element. Make sure you agree on all aspects of the purchase before you give a deposit. If your offer is not accepted your deposit is returned. If your offer is accepted your deposit will be returned if you can not get park acceptance for residency or if you need financing and can't get it. Be sure to read your offer to purchase contract as there are time elements you need to follow or you stand the chance of being in breach of contract and may forfiet your deposit.
Mobile Home Buyers Tips
Suggestions to make the Search and Purchase of Your New Home as Productive, Stress Free and Enjoyable as Possible
First, you must remember you are buying a preowned manufactured home, not a 5000 S.F. mansion. Mobile Homes are excellent, for the low cost and comfortable living they offer but you must not compare them to that $500,000 custom home you now have.
Here you will find cartoons, photos and jokes on most any subject for your imagination. Subjects on marriage, 55 & over, pets in parks, cute & strange animals both wild and domestic, funny & strange things about vehicles, snow, vintage photos, kids and their pets, nostaglic toons, gas & political toons and much more including some nice & sometimes strange videos.
Everything clean as a whistle, JUST fun pages.
Florida Real Estate Outlet is a Florida DMV licensed, independent mobile home broker and has no interest, ownership or affiliation with any of the mobile home parks we have mobile homes listed in. All listings are contracted with private mobile home owners and all homes are in land lease parks. We will, at times supply you with general park information, such as estimated lot rent (current lot rent if available), items that may be included in the lot rent, amenities offered by the park, etc., BUT it it highly recommended that you confirm any information we supply you, with the appropriate park management, since all the information we offer you may have been changed by park management or the owners without our knowledge and may possibly be out dated. We have pages set up with links to all the various parks we list homes in, which will give you basic park information plus park photos. Lot rents, amenities, etc. are always subject to change, over which we have no control and we must assume no responsibility for any typo errors and/or out dated information that may be presented on this site, other sites we advertise on or any other media advertising we may do at times...